1. Have I discovered my True Purpose for money, that which is more important than money itself?
2. Am I invested in the market?
3. Do I know know markets really work?
4. Have I defined my investment philosophy?
5. Have I identified my personal risk tolerance?
6. Do I know how to MEASURE risk in my portfolio?
7. Do I consistently and predictably achieve market returns?
8. Have I measured the total amount of commissions and costs in my portfolio?
9. Do I know where I fall on the Markowitz Efficient Frontier?
10. When it comes to building my investment portfolio, do I know exactly what I am doing and why?
11. Am I working with a financial coach verses a financial planner?
12. Do I have a customized, lifelong gameplan to guide all of my investing and spending decisions?
13. Do I have an Investment Policy Statement?
14. Have I devised a clear-cut method for measuring the success or failure of my portfolio?
15. Do I fully understand the inmplications and applications of diversification in my portfolio?
16. Do I have a system to measure portfolio volitility?
17. Am I aware of the illusions propagated by the brokerage and financial community to sell commission-based products?
18. Do I know the three warning signs that I am gambling and speculating with my money verses prudently investing it?
19. Can I identify the cultural messages and personal mindsets about money that destroy my peace of mind?
20. Do I currently live in a mindset of money being abundant verses money being scarce?